- Digital PR: With a deft combination of search engine optimized content, a strong network of influential writers we're personally connected with, and leveraging social media outlets, we know how to get attention for your company, quickly, and ongoing.
- An article on micro wind turbine maker Helix Wind got 17,000 page views in 24 hours (typically 500-1000 per article for that blog) It sparked extensive conversation across multiple social media networks, serving as a way for the CEO to directly address consumer concerns. And it continues to get 1000 page views a month.
- When Ode Magazine decided weeks before the COP15 global leader climate change conference that they would put out a special edition, distributing thousands of copies to delegates in Copenhagen, our outreach to bloggers and podcasters helped result in more than 7000 additional downloads of the digital issue, each collecting an engaged highly likely new subscriber possibility.
- Our article on Nicaraguan telecom company Llamadas was the first, resulted in 15 articles shortly after, and investor interest.
- A profile of solar company Sungevity resulted in more then 150 site visits directly from the article.
- Imagine what can we do for you.
- Twitter How To: Twitter is a deceptively simple service that can be a powerful branding tool, generating both sales and insight into your market, connection with current and future customers, and help you keep abreast of what's happening in your space. Unfortunately, most companies trying it out either do so too timidly, or inappropriately aggressively, both missing the potential that Twitter holds.
I helped take Buygreen.com's presence from passive to powerful, teaching them the techniques to develop a larger following, find appropriate people and companies to follow, and interact effectively with them. Their brand story and points of difference with competitors are now infused in their messages, in a way that Twitter users will best respond to them. Buygreen is currently rated at the top 96.3% of Twitter users, as of Jan. 09.
Twitter has a universe of external developers creating tools and services to further enhance and make easier the use of Twitter. I'm constantly filtering through what's being offered, and teach clients how best to use them. This makes for minimal time investment with maximum results.
- Product Launch: Helped launch act2 GreenSmart laptop cases, the first green products from Shoreline, an already successful case company that has committed to transitioning their whole line to green made by the end of 2008. This has included analyzing their websites, wholesaler info sheets, creating copy for in store POP signage, sourcing and orchestrating an online blog/social network campaign, and researching new and innovative channels for their product, both in the US and the UK.
- Strategic Plan: The strategic plan for the North American Studio Association revealed both limitations of, and opportunities within their current structure, yet to be taken advantage of. Using research and my awareness of new and upcoming trends in marketing/strategy, I proposed several initiatives to solidify and strengthen their brand, their offering, their future vitality as a business. Fulfilled on their main objective, to find ways to create more community among their international membership, and generated both options for the company to explore and concrete steps to take action on them.
- Positioning: While creating a positioning piece for Project Simplify, I crafted a list of questions that inspired new possibilities for expansion, and new insight as to how to make the impossible, possible. Helped a prolific entrepreneur get clear on what it is that they do and will offer, and how to express it concisely and engagingly, both in their business plan and in person.
- Marketing Plan: Created a marketing plan for Osmosis spa which, like many companies these days, needed to find out if, and what ways, current and potential customers were interested in and noticed their green aspects. Generated surveys that had an unexpectedly high response rate, garnering both statistical and qualitative data that proved quite useful in confirming the success of their current efforts to go green, and was instructive in shaping how to present themselves in future marketing efforts. Conducted external research to determine the state of the industry, and Osmosis' position relative to competitors. Advised in their rebranding, complete with numerous options to choose from.
And there are many other ways in which I can help you realize what it is you want to do with your company. Go here for an extensive listing of them.
Call Paul now to discuss the
possibilities that GreenSmith Consulting can create for you, at 503 208 6388. Or to email, click the link above, top right.
GreenSmith Consulting: Helping forge truly sustainable businesses