I am a "green Swiss army knife" of sorts, bringing to you an array of talents, malleable to your needs. And if I don't have what you seek, I know someone who does, and will gladly connect you.
(For a fast read of what I can do, what it has resulted in, and how it can benefit you, go here.)
- Broad knowledge of sustainable business trends, opportunities, considerations to be aware of, and resources to enhance your efforts
- Social media marketing campaigns (Leveraging the power of blogs, social news sites, and social networks to create targeted, far reaching, viral awareness)
- Resource mining/sourcing (Online, human, otherwise, I know or will find out just the tools to amplify and simplify your work. Having a good sustainability plan helps, but then there's the rest of the day to attend to. Make it easy.)
- Sourcing of the most appropriate, innovative, and inexpensive means by which to get the word out about what you offer.
- Sustainable strategy analysis, enhancement, creation
- Strategy (overall)
- Process mapping/diagramming (Taking what you do, and making it visually clear how it works)
- Survey creation/execution/analysis (From online to in person, I can help you know your customers, staff, and stakeholders better, and take action based on the insights gleaned.)
- Business plan creation/review
- Market research/customer knowledge generation (There's an ocean of information out there, and I love swimming in it, to find just the right information you need.)
- Marketing plan creation/editing
- ad copy writing
- business writing
- website content
- newsletters (Both authoring and/or structure creation)
- Product/consumer trends analysis
- Presentation design/giving/coaching (I'll help you create and give a presentation remembered long after it was given. Or do it myself if you wish.)
- Sustainability plan creation (It takes more than a desire to be green to be effective at it. Let me show you how.)
- Connections to an extensive network to meet most any business need
- Community creation (Online or real world, having these brand allies on your side is invaluable.)
- Branding analysis (Vet your product for real world usability/acceptance in this evolving market of increasingly savvy green consumers)
- Gaps/opportunities analysis (My mind works in ways unlike most people out there. I see patterns and points of opportunity where others won't.)
To learn what GreenSmith Consulting clients have said of their experience, please see here.
Ready to start forging your green future with us? Have questions? Call Paul now at 503 208 6388. Or to email, click the link above, top right.
GreenSmith Consulting: Helping forge truly sustainable businesses